St Catherine Woman Died of Food Poisoned At Workplace

A woman who goes by the name Shakeria lee died yesterday from food poisoning allegedly consumed at her workplace.

According to sources, Shakeria lee who resides at knollis in Bog Walk, St Catherine allegedly ate food at her workplace on February 18th after receiving a promotion and buying herself a new car.

She would complain of a female co-worker at work who would pass remarks on she got a promotion before her.

Shakeria lee 3

Shakeria lee 3

Shakeria lee 3

Shakeria lee, a very ambitious hardworking people-person loved by many, died leaving her daughter.


STAY CONNECTED WITH US


FACEBOOK   INSTAGRAM

Your reaction?

Click to listen highlighted text! Powered By GSpeech