A new young dad has shared to Facebook a photo of his newborn baby expressing a very negative instead of a positive, happy message most new parents are known to share.
Scottie Smith's post had hints of disgust. “So My Baby is finally here and this is – Wtf God Give Me !!! Can U Put A New Born In DCFS?” (Department Of Cooperative And Friendly Societies).
The insensitive post has gathered over 11K shares, 3.7K comments, and 2.7K reactions withing a few hours – most in shocked and disbelief.
Majority of comments on the post classed him as a dunce head for such an inappropriate comment.
A review of his timeline shows that he is still a young man who just had a child early, one person stated in a comment.
The post was later removed.
Screenshots from comments below.
Sharms Charles: The baby is perfect!! Grow up and thank the Lord you have a healthy baby. Most babies look puffy and swollen in their eyes at birth.*Silly little boy*
Burri Nah Burri: But that is how you look like, if you don’t know, I tell you now look at your mouth and score then you will see you in him.
Ansonia Saway Johnson: Did you see yourself when you were a baby? I think you are very high like you actually do.”
Continue to see more comments…
- ”He’s perfect in every way, may God have mercy on you. I pray he’s surrounded with unlimited unconditional love and cover him with the blood of Jesus
- He’s cute most definitely can send him my way I’ll be glad to be another mother to a lil baby. He’s not ugly big eyes and beautiful big ass lips I’ll love to be his mother, awww.
- U mean!!!! Can I see your pix when you were a day born? …did you even feed the mum well or not try to abort the baby, if your mama had given you away …by now you will appreciate life more and fear God.
- Your son is perfect and he is such a beautiful blessing why can’t you see that and cherish that. I bet your mother Is ashamed to call YOU her son. You don’t ever deserve to be a father because that a blessing it self and you don’t deserve nothing.
- It angers me to see people like you have children and not cherish them to love them to care for them to Love them unconditionally. You discussed me by your actions.”