22-Y-O Gay Died by Electrocution After Trying to Jump a High Voltage Fence

A 22-year-old was electrocuted on a Tuesday morning after trying to jump a fence powered with high voltage electricity barricading a house.

Walter David Rodriguez, a young man, known as to residents as Salome, apparently tried to enter the house by climbing the cyclone mesh.

Little did this young man know that this fence was energized with high voltage electricity.

According to the reports, the incident occurred in the early hours of Tuesday at the Ponce neighborhood of this city, opposite a renowned restaurant selling roast.

Members of the Fire Department came to the scene to lower the lifeless body of the 22-year-old.

Also they reached the police and forensic medicine authorities to the recognition of Law and later handed the lifeless body to his families, who were present at the place where the accident occurred.

Your reaction?

Amazing Deals

Click to listen highlighted text! Powered By GSpeech
SHARE THIS ARTICLE FOR ANOTHER TRY

You must be logged in to access hidden contents!
- CHOOSE AN ACCOUNT -


THANKS FOR VOTING!
Would be so nice if you SHARED it!
OOPS! VOTE ALREADY
SHARE the article instead!