Toddler Died Days Before Receiving Award of Most Improved Student

A toddler, known only by her first name, Abigail, of the Boston Primary and Infant School was rushed to hospial after falling ill to food she consumed that allegedly had rat bites and urine matter.

Abigail was quickly rushed to a nearby hospital and was later airlifted to a hospital in Kingston (K.P.H) where she was pronounced dead.

Residents of her community were left saddened learning about her passing as she was just days away from receiving an award at her school for being the most improved student in her class.

An autopsy is to be done to determind the cause of death

Your reaction?

Click to listen highlighted text! Powered By GSpeech
SHARE THIS ARTICLE FOR ANOTHER TRY

You must be logged in to access hidden contents!
- CHOOSE AN ACCOUNT -


THANKS FOR VOTING!
Would be so nice if you SHARED it!
OOPS! VOTE ALREADY
SHARE the article instead!