We are entering a new era. Viewing ordinary videos is over and now you can watch videos in 360 or virtual reality. 360° videos or VR videos is a wonderful experience and gives you so much more information, it gives you the feeling of being in the middle of the action.
But how do you make your own 360 degree video? You can do this with a standard video camera or a photo standard camera. Then go stitch all the images, this is something we did years ago to create virtual tours for Real Estate. Today, al this is in the past, you just grab your 360 camera and shoot the footage.
There are several cameras on the market. Below is a list of 360 degree cameras, enjoy.
The Theta S is a high-spec model that captures all of the surprises and beauty from 360°.Beauty as far as the eye can see, and a breathtaking sense of presence making you feel you are “right there, right now”.
From still images to long movies (max. 25 minutes long), record your memories in a vivid, high resolution 360° world. The new RICOH THETA S gives you even higher quality and performance.
Price range: $349.95
- Capture everything, up to 25 minutes of video, live streaming
- Object distance: Approx. 10cm (from front of lens)
- Shooting mode: Still image: Auto, shutter priority, ISO priority, manual, Video: Auto
- Still image: Manual compensation (-2.0 – +2.0EV, 1/3EV step)
- ISO:Still image: ISO 100 to 1600, Video: ISO 100 to 1600, Live streaming: ISO100 – 1600
- Lithium ion battery (built in)
- Approx. 260 photos
- Image file format: still image: JPEG (Exif Ver. 2.3), DCF2.0 compliant, Video: MP4 (Video: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, Audio: AAC)
- Micro USB terminal: USB 2.0
- Dimensions:44 mm (W) x 130 mm (H) x 22.9 mm (17.9 mm)